Introverts unite!

Birthday Celebration: Day Two & Three

By 12:41 PM , , , , , , , ,

Day Two:
My coworkers are simply one of the loveliest groups of people I know, and they made me feel so wonderfully loved for my birthday. In fact, funnily enough, they were far more excited for my birthday than I was. When I came in to work last Friday, I was surprised by some pretty festive birthday decorations on my desk. There were also flowers, heartwarming birthday cards (with money & fandango gift cards in them) and food!


 Boxes of donuts, cookies, salamis, cheese dips, crackers & salmon dips.
 Flowers galore!

Around 10 a.m., while I was busy working, I was surprised by my coworkers singing a birthday song for me and a cupcake with a candle on it for me to be able to "make a wish" on. Afterwards, one of my sweet coworkers drove me home since I literally had a whole box of things to bring home with me. I have to hand it to my coworkers - they know how to make a girl feel so loved.


Day Three:
On Sunday evening, I spent my dinner with my family over three pounds of shrimp and two pounds of mussels from  Holy Crab. It was good but definitely not Boiling Crab or Crab Boil good.
 My sister Yen-yen took these photos of me laughing like a complete goofball outside Holy Crab.



Regardless, we had a lot of fun singing karaoke, catching up and watching their latest TV show obsession - the reincarnation of the 1968 Hawaii Five-O called Hawaii Five-0. I love my weird, beautiful family with all my heart, and I'm so thankful for them. <3

And with that, my 26th birthday celebration ends. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments