Introverts unite!

Little Letters i

By 6:06 PM , , , , , , , , , , , ,


Dear sunsets,
I don't know how you do it but you never fail to evoke awe from me. Just when I think I've seen the best of sunsets, you pull the rug beneath my feet and I'm head over heels all over again.

Dear El Morfi Grill's tiramisu,
You make me cheat on healthy eating but you taste so damn good. More often than not, it's worth it.

Dear Maria of Maria's Signature Massage,
Your magical hands have taken care of my tense muscles, knots and trigger points. You've been such a wonderful answer to my anxiety & stress, and I can't wait to see you next month!

Dear Halloween candy,
I hope you don't tempt me next year as much, if not more, as you did this year. Maybe then I won't eat two bags worth of you.

Dear Mike & Sully pumpkins that my coworker made for our company's pumpkin carving contest,
You are the most adorable pumpkins I've seen. You're one of the reasons why Halloween was such an enjoyable experience this year!


Dear Autumn,
Even though you make it a bit more difficult to work out, the scarves, soft sweaters, warm coats and mugs of hot chocolate & tea make it more than worth it.
P.S. Please make the orange leaves appear earlier than usual this year!
P.P.S. I hope you don't end as quickly as you come!

Dear depression,
You're not going to beat me this season. I'm taking care of myself and too many people give me reasons to be grateful for so I can't let you win.

Dear social media,
I didn't think I would be live so wonderfully AND feel happier without you. 

Dear lavender candle,
You make my evenings so much more delightful than it usually is.


Dear boyfriend,
It's still insane to me how you figure out that I'd like particular Star Trek characters before I even know who they are. It scares me how you know me so well sometimes, but I love how that never stopped you from listening to my silly rants and vents. One of the many reasons why I love you. :)

Dear Christmas Songs,
I'm too excited to hear you while walking on the streets again. Too excited, in fact, that I've started listening to you today. No time is too early to get into the Christmas spirit!

You're not quite what I expected you would be. I am very entertained anyway. I can see why my boyfriend loves you.

I can't believe you've made me cry twice in one month, and all in season one. I'm not lying when I say, I've judged you too harshly from the get go and you've definitely made me regret it. I always look forward to watching more episodes!

Best of love,
Jane

**Post is inspired Naomi, whose blog I've followed since I started blogging on blogspot in 2009.

You Might Also Like

0 comments