Introverts unite!

Gratitude Monday #1

By 7:29 PM , , , , , , ,


A lot of people has an aversion to Monday, and trust me, I get it. I happen to be one of those people.
I know, it's easier to dread and loathe Mondays. However, instead of facing the day with negative energy and an inappropriate amount of eye-rolling, I've decided to make Monday a day of gratitude instead.

To kick off today's Gratitude Monday, here are 5 things I'm thankful for:

  1. Being able to come home early. Today is Presidents' Day in America, and we were allowed to leave work two hours earlier. Of course I jumped onto the cause.
  2. No traffic today! For the same reason as above. No students = less cars on the road
  3. Finally being able to correctly portion spaghetti. I've cooked spaghetti thrice since moving out so far, and while they were okay, I always get the portions wrong - I always end up cooking pasta for 4 people or more. However, I finally managed to cook the portions correctly today (as in good for one person) - yay me!
  4. The new season of The Walking Dead came out yesterday.
  5. Just being so incredibly loved. Enough said.

What are you thankful for today?

You Might Also Like

0 comments