Introverts unite!

Gratitude Monday # 2

By 9:22 PM , , , , , , , ,


It's another Monday!

And while I was tempted to groan my day away, I'm actually excited to list the things I'm grateful for. It's pretty funny - one of my eyelashes fell on my cheeks yesterday and my boyfriend picked it up. He then told me to make a wish but guess what? I drew a blank. I couldn't think of anything to wish for! My life seemed so perfect and I'm just so happy that I can't ask for anything else (which is far from true - life is never perfect, but happiness is a mindset away!) Anyway, here are five things I'm grateful for recently:
  1. My little sister J kicking ass at her dance recital. She's grown so much as a dancer and a performer, and it's a stunning sight to behold. She's such an independent, passionate and wonderfully artistic young woman, and hearing her talk about how much she loves dancing fills me with bliss. I'm so proud of the woman she's becoming. 
  2. Traversing Old Town Pasadena on a beautiful Sunday.
  3. ...and the delicious food that comes with it. The reason why we came to Pasadena in the first place was because I wanted to try ube leche flan cupcakes (it turned out that the cafe didn't serve them on any other days except Tuesday and Saturday). Nevertheless, we had our fill our delicious food from Crepe Studio and Waffles de Liege.
  4. Hanging out with my little sister K. Conversations with her has always been fun and thought provoking, and I definitely miss our girl talks.
  5. Cats and all their smug, "the-fact-that-I'm-in-the-same-room-as-you-are-is-purely-a-coincidence" adorableness.


This gorgeous building struck us from afar, and we knew we needed to see it up close and personal. It didn't disappoint!

We ordered the Speculoos Waffle and the Classic Nutella waffle. They were so decadent that we barely got to finish our waffles before calling it quits. I got to take them home for breakfast the next day so it's a win-win!

My first time trying savory crepes. I had gotten the classic tuna savory crepe while R got the classic breakfast crepe. I loved both of them equally, for two entirely different reasons. The place also had this delicious kombucha on tap . I will most definitely be back for more!




Hutu is one of my favorite cats in the entire world. He's adorable, fluffy and likes attention (for the most part). He also likes to sit on my lap/leg/foot and I get to pet him for as long as he stays on there.

How about you? What are you thankful for? 

You Might Also Like

0 comments