"I have new posts every Wednesday! Keep posted!"

he liked it so he put a ring on it

By 12:43 AM , , ,

The decision to get married did not come easily. What with my anxiety and obsessive-compulsiveness, all of the marriage horror stories I've read very recently and all the miserable married couples I know, it hasn't been the most enticing. It's true, you guys. Ignorance is bliss. 

When marriage started to come up in conversations between my fiancé and I, at my sheer insistence, we went through questions after questions after questions before deciding that it is something we both want and willing to commit to. As a modern woman, I don't need to get married. In fact, I take the loss of my independence seriously. But with Romain, I know and feel that it's worth it. He's worth it.

P.S. I will be writing one Dear Future Husband letters every month starting next month until we get married!

I cannot wait to spend the rest of my life with this wonderful man.









You Might Also Like

0 comments