"I have new posts every Wednesday! Keep posted!"

Birthday Boy.

By 11:43 AM , , , , , , , , ,

I still can't believe this is the third time we've celebrated his birthday together! Time sure flies fast. As cliche as it may sound, I look forward to celebrating more birthdays in the future. In honor of his birthday, I'm listing a  few things I love about the birthday boy:









I love that he's affectionate, warm, loving and quick to forgive. I mess up so often in our relationship, but he's always ready to hug me when all's said and done.

I love how he makes Target runs, binge watching Star Trek or doing absolutely nothing feel like an adventure.

I love the fact that he makes me feel like I'm the most beautiful woman in the world, and for not judging me when I cry for no reason other than hormones.

I love how even though he's not much a dessert person, he peruses the dessert page of new restaurants we want to try to consider my potential preferences.

I love how he supports me in every endeavor, and how he does his best (even things he normally wouldn't do) to make me the happiest person alive.

I love that he does not get tired of listening to me talk, no matter how silly or seemingly insignificant my chosen topic is. It also doesn't hurt that we can talk about everything --- from politics and social activism to philosophies and our cultures --- yet still find the charm of silence companionable.

I love that he reminds me why I should be grateful every day, yet, challenges me to be better than ever before. He has been the reason for why I've cried so many tears of joy this year, and I couldn't be happier to have him in my life.

I love the fact that we are each other's best friends, and I don't think I could be more thankful that he was born.  

Happy birthday, Romain! I love you.

You Might Also Like

0 comments