"I have new posts every Wednesday! Keep posted!"

Monthly Favorites: Marchdom Things

By 11:07 PM , , , , , , ,

I can't believe March is over, and as cliche as it sounds, it flew by really fast. But you know what, this year has been really gracious and kind to me so far. In fact, I've been feeling considerably lucky and ecstatic with everything in my life that I can't help but just feel excited for what the rest of 2016 has to offer.

But before I welcome April with open arms, here are random photos from March:

This was taken by my sister Yen-yen, whose birthday was on that day, at the Santa Monica/Vermont train station. It was nearing sundown so the lighting was soft & almost ethereal looking.
Echo Park has one of the most breathtaking sunsets despite being nowhere near the beach. I honestly feel so lucky to be living in this neighborhood, and I feel luckier to be able to witness gorgeous sights like these on a regular basis.
I loved the lush greenery that crawled on the side of an old brick building in Glendale and was immediately taken with it. My boyfriend, also immediately, knew what to do.
Having grown up in a tropical country with only sunny & rainy as seasons, Spring & Autumn have become my favorite seasons since coming to the United States. These gorgeous bougainvillea shrubs are one of the reasons why Spring is dear to my heart.
Hutu is one of my favorite cats in the entire world. His fluffiness says a lot about how adorable and huggable he is. He likes to sit on my lap (when I don't move around too much) & cuddling with him has become one of my favorite hobbies. I mean, seriously, look at his eyes. <3
This water bottle is something I can't live without so I keep it on my office desk where I spend most of my time with on a weekly basis. I've pledged to drinking 3-4 liters per day, and this helps keep me in check and motivated to hydrate often. The fact that it's pink, which is one of my favorite colors, just adds more awesomeness to it.
My boyfriend said I looked like a shadowrunner in this photo because of my coat & my sunglasses (which he helped me pick). Taken in front of someone's garage near Glendale Galleria.
This is Tutsi - she's sweet, shy & highly anxious. The poor thing is also constantly bullied by Hutu.
Layers in the middle of Spring? Why not. Spring has been unusually cold in LA anyway.
Honestly, this is an aromatherapy must-have from Bath & Body. I keep it on my desk for two, highly important reasons - the scent is perfect for when I feel the need to relax and the luxurious lotion is perfect for my dry hands. What can I say, I'm in love.

How about you? What are your March favorites?

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Sunsets and bougainvillea- i want to live there. And your ootds, fabulous ❤ say hi to hutu and tutsi, babe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, you're too kind & amazing. J'adore. <3

      Delete