"I have new posts every Wednesday! Keep posted!"

Grayscale: Sweater Weather

By 10:53 PM , , , , ,

Please play this mp3 while scrolling down.
















Grayscale is a brainchild formed due to my affinity for three things - poetry, music & black and white photos. I've always been enamoured with black and white photographs and the way they seem to emulate life in the most surreal way possible. 

Be forewarned, however, the photographs featured in Grayscale will neither be masterful nor of high-quality. In fact, they will be the opposite of. They will be raw and blurry and imperfect and mess and as unprocessed as possible - much like real life. The premise of Grayscale is of poetry & music giving depth to outtakes of gray, and as much as photographs depict stories, music & poetry will most certainly evoke the feeling I wanted to share with you.

This is the first Grayscale post ever, and I hope you enjoy it as much as I've enjoyed making it.
Poetry & Music by Keaton Henson.

You Might Also Like

0 comments